M-Tech Training Consultants has a mission to provide the highest quality, effective, practical education and training to all learners at a cost effective fee structure, in a conductive atmosphere. We also aim to achieve Standards and Qualifications registered on the NQF by the following means:
- Provision of Tuition and Assessment
- Serving specifically Further Education and Training
- Working in National, Sectoral and Local Contexts
- Taking accountability for our actions
- Empowering the learners and contributing to sustain families, communities and businesses with a participatory approach that respects environment and diversity.
- Being responsive to changing requirements
Here at M-Tech Training Consultants we have built our highly regarded reputation not only on the quality and accuracy in which our programs and materials are produced and delivered but on our continued support afterwards. In fact, we like to make it clear to our customers that when they choose one of our mobile equipment operators or Train the Trainer programs, the end of that training marks the beginning of our relationship. That is because every M-Tech Training Consultants trainer has to model the following behaviours:
Morality – Industrial mobile equipment and Safety training is our core business, not a secondary value added service. That means we are completely connected to the training world and exclusively focused on the continuous improvement of our programs, materials and services. We stay on top of all facets of the industry from developments in equipment to instructional techniques to government regulations and industry standards. If there is something new coming down the pike that affects any aspect of the mobile equipment training world, we keep ahead of it so you don’t have to.
Technical Expertise – We could not have made it to where we are today without knowing a thing or two about the equipment we address and the methods involved in training operators to utilise it correctly. Our expert staff regularly contributes technical articles to national industry publications, conducts safety audits and evaluations of international companies, consults with and advises regional regulatory agencies, liaises with accredited safety organisations and delivers educational seminars to industry safety professionals at symposiums and conferences throughout Gauteng.
Empathy – When the training program ends and the real work of implementing and maintaining a safe and effective mobile equipment operator training program at your work site begins, that is when M-Tech Training Consultants certified trainers can begin taking advantage of the many value added benefits of the M-Tech Training Consultants Training System, such as:
- Technical support via email and telephone
- Discount pricing on operator training materials for all M-Tech Training
Consultants Certified Trainers
- Free delivery of certificates and licenses
- Money back guarantee on all certified employees
- Fully accredited courses with HWSETA, TETA, Umalusi & SASSETA