What is a Learnership?
- A learnership is a work-based learning programme that leads to a nationally recognised qualification.
- Learnerships combine a structured learning programme with practical work experience at a company, government department or small business.
What are the benefits of a Learnership to employers?
- Improved skills for employees
- B-BBEE points on the scorecard for Skills Development.
- Increased productivity of employees.
- R 80 000 tax concession for each learner on a learnership e.g. 10 employees on a learnership = R 800 000 tax concession.
Who do we contact for a learnership?
- We are able to implement learnerships at your organisation.
- Project Manager the Learnership from start to finish.
SETA Aligned Learnerships
Learnerships provide an opportunity to work while studying towards a nationally recognised qualification. Our policy is applicable to all learners who enter into a learning programme or learnership and covers various issues, such as:
- Exposure of learners to opportunities available to them.
- Pre-exit guidance.
- Proper induction of learners into programmes, information resources, counselling and guidance and advisory services.
Learners are valued clients of M TECH Training Consultants and their success is therefore very important to us. A holistic approach to training and development is therefore preferable to ensure high levels of success.
- Learners shall be introduced to the NQF and the opportunities to build a lifelong career.
- Learners will be guided in every aspect needed relevant to the training, throughout their training at M TECH Training Consultants.
Our Learnership Programmes include:
|LEARNERSHIP TITTLE||SAQA ID||NQF LEVEL||CREDITS||SETA|
|National Certificate: Construction: Roadworks||24173||3||155||CETA|
|General Education and Training Certificate: Construction||49411||1||120||CETA|
|National Certificate: Construction||49410||2||120||CETA|
|National Certificate: Construction: Roadworks||24133||2||120||CETA|
|National Certificate: Construction Contracting||20813||2||190||CETA|
|National Certificate: Supervision of Construction Processes||49053||4||176||CETA|
|National Certificate: Professional Driving||50285||3||122||TETA|
|Further Education and Training Certificate: Public Administration||57824||4||146||PSETA|
|National Certificate: Public Administration||50060||5||141||PSETA|
|Further Education and Training Certificate: Production Technology||58779||4||143||MERSETA|
|National Certificate (GETC): Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Activities||23253||1||124||MERSETA|
|National Certificate: Production Technology||58781||2||125||MERSETA|
|Further Education and Training Certificate: Environmental Practice||50309||4||140||LGSETA|
|National Certificate: Environmental Practice||49752||3||122||LGSETA|
|National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations||58206||2||120||WRSETA|
|National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations Supervision||49397||4||120||WRSETA|
|National Certificate: Information Technology: End User Computing||49077||3||130||MICTSETA|
|Further Education and Training Certificate: Information Technology: Technical Support||78964||4||163||MICTSETA|
|National Certificate: Information Technology (Systems Development)||48872||5||131||MICTSETA|
|National Certificate: Information Technology: Systems Support||48573||5||147||MICTSETA|
|Further Education and Training Certificate: Information Technology: Systems Development||78965||4||165||MICTSETA|
|National Certificate: Film and Television Production||58394||5||122||MICTSETA|
|Further Education and Training Certificate: Film and Television Production Operations||61450||5||157||MICTSETA|
|National Certificate: Business Administration Services||23833||5||130||SERVICE SETA|
|Further Education and Training Certificate: Project Management||50080||4||136||SERVICE SETA|
|National Certificate: Occupational Health, Safety and Environment||74269||2||120||HWSETA|
|National Certificate : Metal and Engineering Manufacturing Processes||79686||2||120||MERSETA|
|National Certificate : Metal and Engineering Manufacturing Processes||79666||3||121||MERSETA|
|FETC : Metal and Engineering Manufacturing Processes||79687||4||139||MERSETA|