With an increasing number of COVID-19 cases, provinces and even whole countries have been closing institutions of learning and training as a response leaving both employers and employees frustrated. We are happy to announce that M-tech Training has started redying courses offered for online consumption enabling stakeholders to keep the doors of learning open.
Since its establishment, M-tech Training has supported governments and educational institutions in the initiative to establish robust training and learning. It now continues to support the government in pushing quality online learning practices. In these unprecedented times, there is no denying that online learning will see a surge in demand over the next months and years and that is why we made it our business to start moving our offering online.
The COVID019 lockdown took everyone by surprise and offered very little or no time to prepare for this disruption. Suddenly South Africans find themselves with plenty of tie on their hands and having to figure out how to make the most of the time at home.
Here are tip on how to keep learning during the lockdown:
- A disruption to your regular routines can give rise to insecurity and frustration. Set up new routines that revolve around self-improvement.
- Identify areas of improvement and focus only on that to ensure you don’t lose momentum.
- Invest your time and money. There are plenty of e-learning platforms online (paid or free) and you can also use YouTube which contains hours and hours of useful information.
- Set aside a time to relax or play. You can only focus for so long and regular breaks are important, so make sure you have a dedicated time for gaming or scrolling through photos of cars on Instagram.
- Review your progress daily or weekly. This will ensure you stay on top of your game and you meet your objective.
Have a look at our online courses while at it.