- 0 student
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 1 day duration
- Keep tools properly organized and maintained.
- Understand the potential hazards of each tool.
- Use the correct tool for the job.
- Find tools that work best for them.
- Inspect their work areas to make sure they are OSHA compliant and safe.
- Wear the OSHA approved PPE for using different tools.
- Keeping tools in good condition.
- The importance of selecting the correct tool for the job.
- Staying focused and only using tools with a clear mind.
- Inspecting tools each time you use them for issues that could lead to injury.
- 1 Day
Curriculum is empty
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Enquire For Price