- 6 students
- 13 lessons
- 1 quizzes
- 3 hour duration
The outbreak of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) presents new challenges in the workplace as employers strive to keep businesses running and support the health and well-being of their workforce. A business’s response to the COVID-19 crisis needs to address business operations and employee concerns. In addition, it must include safety considerations and steps that will stem the severity of the outbreak.
Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19 is designed to help employers and employees prepare and respond to exposure and illness caused by COVID-19. Organizational plans that take into account policies and procedures, human resources matters, and supply and production issues can help companies and employees to prepare for the health pandemic. Being prepared, yet flexible enough to adapt to an ever-changing situation supports an entire organization.
While cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by a member of the coronavirus family, are currently being treated in multiple states, some companies have proactively asked employees to start working from home, however, not every company has a contingency plan in place and not everyone can work from home. We have over the past weeks seen grocery stores, filling stations, essential workers, miners, etc being asked to return to work. This course is designed to prepare you or your employer about dealing with coronavirus in the workplace.
- Know what COVID-19 is.
- Understand and explain ways to limit exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace.
- Identify critical information to communicate to employees.
- Identify which regulations might impact your response to COVID-19.
- Understand ways to limit exposure.
- Understand good ways to housekeep workplace
- Understand ways to practice good hygiene.
- Understand physical/social isolation in the workplace.
- Understand what Essential Work entails.
- Better communication with your workforce (open safe communication methods)
- Support for Business Operations and Regulatory Considerations
- Remuneration/Pay during COVID-19.
- Effect on Business Operations
- When to Implement Policies
How COVID-19 spreads and known symptoms
Ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your workplace
Employer Regulatory Responsibilities
Conclusion and Quiz
0.00 average based on 0 ratings