What is a Learnership?
- A learnership is a work-based learning programme that leads to a nationally recognised qualification.
- Learnerships combine a structured learning programme with practical work experience at a company, government department or small business.
What are the benefits of a Learnership to employers?
- Improved skills for employees
- B-BBEE points on the scorecard for Skills Development.
- Increased productivity of employees.
- R 80 000 tax concession for each learner on a learnership e.g. 10 employees on a learnership = R 800 000 tax concession.
Who do we contact for a learnership?
- We are able to implement learnerships at your organisation.
- Project Manager the Learnership from start to finish.
SETA Aligned Learnerships
Learnerships provide an opportunity to work while studying towards a nationally recognised qualification. Our policy is applicable to all learners who enter into a learning programme or learnership and covers various issues, such as:
- Exposure of learners to opportunities available to them.
- Pre-exit guidance.
- Proper induction of learners into programmes, information resources, counselling and guidance and advisory services.
Learners are valued clients of M TECH Training Consultants and their success is therefore very important to us. A holistic approach to training and development is therefore preferable to ensure high levels of success.
- Learners shall be introduced to the NQF and the opportunities to build a lifelong career.
- Learners will be guided in every aspect needed relevant to the training, throughout their training at M TECH Training Consultants.
Our Learnership Programmes include:
|LEARNERSHIP TITLE||SAQA ID||NQF LEVEL||CREDITS||SETA|
|National Certificate: Construction Roadwork’s||24173||3||155||CETA|
|General Education and Training Certificate||49411||1||120||CETA|
|National Certificate: Professional Driving||50285||3||122||TETA|
|Further Education and Training Certificate: Public Administration||57824||4||146||PSETA|
|National Certificate : Public Administration||50060||5||141||PSETA|
|Further Education and Training Certificate: Production Technology||58779||4||143||MERSETA|
|Further Education and Training Certificate: Environmental Practice||50309||4||140||LGSETA|
|National Certificate: Environmental Practice||49752||3||122||LGSETA|